Quinoa is a pseudocereal, gluten free very rich in protein and abundant in minerals, high in dietary fiber and easy to digest. Quinoa is the most nutritious of all grains and is similar in size and texture of rice. The grains are rich in protein, vitamins and minerals, with an excellent balance of amino acids which are essential for the development of tissues in the human body and contains almost twice as much fiber as most other grains.
- Quinoa is one of the world's most popular health foods; Eat natural live healthy
- Healthy food, rich in fibre, magnesium, b-vitamin, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin-e and various beneficial antioxidants
- Daily need products for a healthy and energetic life
- Gluten free, high in protein and one of the few plant foods that contain all nine essential amino acids;
- Best organic grocery in India; Must try for healthy life;